Blaze FS500LE Freestanding Wood Fireplace
Install a new Blaze slow combustion heater and your most difficult task on a cold Winter’s night will be to drag yourself from its penetrating warmth. From Pecan Engineering, an Australian industry leader since 1975, the new Blaze heaters burn so efficiently they will better emission standards to be introduced in 2019, with an incredibly low emission factor of .71g/kg for the 500LE and .88g/kg for the 800LE.
Of course, more efficient burning, as high as 60% for the 500LE and 67% for the 800LE, means more effective heating. Your Blaze extracts every calorie from the wood it burns before distributing it as warmth throughout your home. The 500LE model heats up to 18 squares (170m2) and the 800LE a whopping 28 squares (260m2). This burning efficiency also plays an important part in protecting your environment.
But one glance will tell you burning efficiency isn’t the only feature that sets Blaze heaters apart. Simple clean lines provide a stylish look that fit perfectly with contemporary decor. See a living fire blazing inside their large glass door and we’re sure you’ll agree the new Blaze heaters look brilliant!.
- Convection heater
- 3 speed fan, factory fitted
- FS500LE: 18 squares (170m2)
- Efficiency: FS500LE: 60%
- Emissions: FS5000LE: 0.71g/kg
- Weight: 500LE: 140Kg
- Sturdy steel door with large ceramic glass
- Stay cool spring door handle
- Firebrick lined to increase thermal mass
- 8mm steel removable baffle
- Stainless steel brick retainers
- Firebox: fully welded 5mm & 6mm steel with 25mm firebricks
- Colour: Metallic Black
- 5 year warranty (limited)
3.6m single storey flue kit from $499