Saxon Rosewood Freestanding Wood Fireplace
Smarter and more efficient than ever, the Saxon Rosewood freestanding wood heater combines clever technology with classic styling. With coverage of up to 300 square meters, the Rosewood is the perfect choice for medium to large sized spaces and is one of the cleanest burning heaters on the market, with low emissions of 0.8g/kg.
The Rosewood comes fitted with a SKAMOLEX™ baffle, pushing the heat back into the fire for a clean and efficient burn. The smart, automated fan switches on/off when the heater reaches optimum temperature to ensure the heater operates at maximum efficiency.
Built to last, the firebox is 8mm thick and doesn’t require any firebrick lining, which means less maintenance and no replacement costs. Plus, the Saxon firebox is backed by a 15 year firebox warranty, one of the best in the business. The traditional bay window design enhances radiant heat while providing an amazing view of the fire from any point in the room and the updated pull handle with silver trim gives this classic design a modern twist.
- Heating Type – Freestanding Wood Heater
- Heating Capacity Output – Heats up to 300 m² (30 squares)
- Heating Style – Convection
- Width (mm) – 690mm
- Firebox Warranty – 15 Years
- Overnight Burn Time – Up to 8 hours
- Recommended Flue Kit – Maxiheat Default Metallic Black Flue Kit
- Fan Included – 3 speed automated fan
- Recommended Hearth – Maxiheat 1.2M X 1.2M Gloss Black Hearth
- Rear Of Heater To Flue Centre (mm) -174mm
- Flue Diameter -6 Inch
- Rear Wall Clearance -100mm
- Hearth Clearance – 500mm
- Corner Clearance – 100mm
- Side Wall Clearance – 500mm
- Firebox Material – 8 mm steel firebox
- Depth (mm) – 560mm
- Height (mm)- 775mm
- Area Size Indoor – Medium
- Fuel – Hardwood