Saxon Walnut Freestanding Wood Fireplace
With coverage of up to 200 square meters, the Saxon Walnut freestanding wood heater is the perfect choice for smaller sized spaces and is one of the cleanest burning heaters on the market, with low emissions of 0.7g/kg.
The Walnut comes fitted with a SKAMOLEX™ baffle, pushing the heat back into the fire for a clean and efficient burn. The smart, automated fan switches on/off when the heater reaches optimum temperature to ensure the heater operates at maximum efficiency.
Built to last, the firebox is 8mm thick and doesn’t require any firebrick lining, which means less maintenance and no replacement costs. Plus, the Saxon firebox is backed by a 15 year firebox warranty, one of the best in the business.
Smarter and more efficient than ever, the Saxon Walnut wood fire heater combines clever technology with classic styling. The traditional bay window design enhances radiant heat while providing an amazing view of the fire from any point in the room and the updated pull handle with silver accent gives this classic design a contemporary touch.
- Heating Type – Freestanding Wood Heater
- Heating Capacity Output – Heats up to 200 m² (20 squares)
- Heating Style – Convection
- Width (mm) – 606mm
- Firebox Warranty – 15 Years
- Overnight Burn Time – Up to 7 hours
- Recommended Flue Kit – Maxiheat Default Metallic Black Flue Kit
- Fan Included – 3 speed automated fan
- Recommended Hearth – Maxiheat 1.2M X 1.2M Gloss Black Hearth
- Rear Of Heater To Flue Centre (mm) – 171mm
- Flue Diameter – 6 Inch
- Rear Wall Clearance – 75mm
- Hearth Clearance – 400mm
- Corner Clearance – 75mm
- Side Wall Clearance – 400mm
- Firebox Material- 8 mm steel firebox
- Depth (mm) -506mm
- Height (mm) – 650mm
- Area Size Indoor – Small
- Fuel – Hardwood
4.5m single storey flue kit $599