Seguin Aurore Freestanding Fireplace
The Seguin Aurore freestanding wood heater introduces a new height of style and functionality. The unique shape of the Seguin Aurore will definitely be an aesthetic crowd pleaser. The mighty hand crafted Seguin Aurore offers two dampers allowing for complete temperature control. Along with it’s unique shape, the Seguin Aurore also features two side loading capabilities, so now reloading your fire will be the easiest task. Say hello to toasty warm and hassle free nights all winter long.
Based in the heart of Auvergne, France, Seguin Duteriez fireplaces have been renowned for producing some of Europes most revolutionary and sought-after range of elite fireplace products for over 30 years. Artisan engineered and with the use of exclusive materials, Seguin fireplaces are manufactuered with 100% pure cast iron and are highly regarding for their durability and increased heating output.
DAFS (Double Air Flow System):
Majority of Seguin wood fireplaces are equipped with DAFS technology with the aim to inject oxygen at a determined level inside of the combustion chamber. The supply of new oxygen will burn the gases and smoke that has not yet been burnt and prevent them from being released into the flue system. The advantages of this; a longer fire term, cleaner glass, also total combustion of the fire wood.
With an average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm), these cast iron cheminee fireplaces are well known for their heat retention even after the fire has dissipated, allowing for a longer lasting heat well into those colder nights. All Seguin cast iron fireboxes come with a damper, air washsystem, fire grate and ash pan as standard and thanks to the choice of high quality raw material Seguin cast iron cheminee fireboxes are guaranteed for 10 years.
**Available in Matt Black or White Enamel Finish** Price advertised for Matt Black model
- Heats up to 70-140sqm* Heating capacity based on 2.4m ceiling heights and 6 star rated homes. Factors such as building characteristics, quality of insulation, type of firewood used and climatic zone will also effect heating output.
- Features 100% Pure cast iron firebox with fire bricks
- Freestanding fireplace
- Two fuel loading doors
- Artisan engineering
- Fire grate and removable ash pan included for easy cleaning
- Handmade in Randan France
- Top mounted flue
- DAFS (Double Air Flow System)
- Flue type Solid
- 9kW Heat Output
- Hearth dimensions Minimum Width: 850mm Depth: 1130mm Thickness: 9mm
- Weight 170kg
- Optional Extras – Outside air kit recommended for well insulated homes
- Note Minimum 4.6m flue required
As these units are special order please enquire for complete pricing.
*Price advertised does not include speciality freight costs, flue kit or installation*