A Close Look at the Regency GF900 Series
Founded just outside Vancouver Canada in 1979 Regency Fireplace Products today is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of gas heaters. What began as designing and making wood stoves in a garage has grown to an organization that employs over 300 people. Today the team of designers work to build fireplaces with four goals in mind:
- High quality
- Good value products
- Beautiful aesthetics
- Clean burning efficiency
Regency is committed to its research and development team to ensure it maintains its reputation for innovation, quality and value. With a team of 30 designers using the latest 3D CAD technology, certified in-house testing laboratories and cutting-edge manufacturing resources, you are guaranteed to purchase a stunningly beautiful and highly efficient fireplace.
All Regency fireplaces meet the standards of the Australian Gas Association and the Australian Home Heating Association.
Regency GF900C inbuilt gas fireplace
If you are looking for a fireplace that is modern and sleek, the Recency GF900C is for you. This series features a wide-angled flame set with shimmering crystals and ceramic stones. Efficient, clean-burning zone heating has never been more stylish.
Standard features include:
- Black enamel reflective side panels
- A wide landscape fire with stone and crystals
- 3-speed fan
- Electronic ignition
- Realistic ceramic glowing ember bed
- Room sealed direct vent
- RF remote control
- Clean edge finish option (no fascia required)
- An optional trim kit for a clean edge finish
- Contemporary door frame and fascia in black or brushed stainless steel
- Premium glass fascia in black
- LPG or ULPG conversion kits
- Black or stainless steel inner door frame to mix and match
- Stainless steel reflective side panels
- Optional framing kit
- Horizontal or vertical flue options
- Heat distribution kit and air duct to distribute heat to other rooms
Regency GF900L inbuilt gas log fireplace
The GF00L is a state of the art gas log fire for the home that demands attention, with its sleek, liner styling it adds a modern look and feel to any home. This series features wide-angle flames set on a coastal driftwood log fire. Stunning, efficient and clean burning zone heating has never looked more stylish. With a seamless design, the wide-angled flames are set on your choice of a full bed of shimmering crystals or a coastal driftwood log fire.
The Regency GF900L series include:
- Electronic ignition
- Multi-speed fan
- Wide landscape fire with drift-wood log set
- Remote control
- A realistic ceramic glowing amber bed
- Black enamel reflective panels
- Top and rear flue options
- Fresh air intake flue system
- An optional white pebble kit is available with the crystal fireplace
- Shopping Tips for Wood Heaters in Sydney
- The main advantages offered by our gas heaters
- Our Inbuilt Wood Heating Options
We have just entered the cooler autumn months, and NOW is the time to prepare your home for winter. Here are some simple tasks you should do now, so your home is ready for the cold. Cool weather curtains. Those trendy sheer...
Gas home heating appliances are continuing to grow in popularity. Why are people not only choosing gas heating for their homes, but the Regency GF900? Gas burns a lot cleaner than other fossil fuels such as coal and oil Unlike...
Here at Hawkesbury Heating, we have all your fireplace and heating needs covered. Indoor, outdoor, small spaces and large. We have a huge range and we will happily help you find the perfect heating solution for the home. In this...